Driver Education Car will now be offered this summer. There is a $60 fee for any student that wishes to take this course. Any student wishing to sign up for Driver Ed. Car this summer, should email Mr. Billotte at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In your email, please provide the following information:
2) Grade Level for the 2020-2021 school year.
3) Cell phone number
4) Home phone number
5) Which do you have: Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License?
6) Any scheduling conflicts you may have, such as athletics practices, band practice, vacations, work schedules, etc.
Students will be scheduled on a first come-first serve basis. Your instructor (Mr. Billotte or Mr. Shimmel) will call you when they are ready to schedule you.
Before signing up for Driver Ed. Car, please be sure you meet the following criteria:
1. You have successfully completed the Driver Ed. Theory course.
2. You have a valid Pennsylvania Learner’s Permit or Driver’s License
3. You have completed the Clearfield Area School District Extracurricular Activities Participation Waiver for Communicable Diseases Including COVID-19. This form can be found on the Clearfield Area School District Website, and needs to be completed and given to your instructor on the first day you begin the course.