LAWRENCE TOWNSHIP POLICE
PO BOX 250
HYDE, PA 16843
(814) 765-1647 OR 765-1533
I hope everyone had a safe, enjoyable summer. Hopefully you were blessed with quality time alongside family and friends to relax following the past school year. Now with renewed enthusiasm for the upcoming school year, I would like to express my excitement to be with you as your School Resource Officer (SRO). I am a member of the Lawrence Township Police Department and have been employed with them for the last 19 years. I have also been previously employed by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department as a Deputy Sheriff. During my professional career I have been able to establish a relationship with many youths in our community. I am a life long resident of the Clearfield Area and I am proud to call this community my home.
I look forward to the opportunity of interacting with your students in any way I can as I focus on maintaining a safe learning environment for both students and staff. As we move forward into the school year, I am excited to assist you with any challenges that may arise, and to help educate students and staff on issues related to law enforcement and school safety.
As your SRO, I am committed to:
- Being visible within the school community to help deter criminal activity and student misconduct.
- Attending and participating in school functions.
- Building working relationships with the school’s staff as well as with student and parent groups.
- Initiating interactions with students in the classroom.
- Promoting the profession of law enforcement and being a positive role model to students.
- Working with staff members to establish a safe and secure learning environment.
- Being an advocate on behalf of faculty members for emergency response training.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with your concerns and questions. I may be reached by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (814) 765-5511 ext. 2403
My school office is located at the Clearfield Junior Senior High School.
Please let’s work together for the safety of all. Let’s have a great school year.
School Resource Officer (SRO)
Lawrence Township Police Dept.